I am flipping between the Grammys (painful, really) and Brothers & Sisters (Rob Lowe, sigh …) and can offer these observations:
- it has become painfully obvious that I am OLD – I don’t know most of the “music” on this show!
- Rob Lowe has aged so very well
- Michael Smith was ROBBED on Iron Chef America – um, what does Anthony Sabato Jr. know about food?
- Celine Dion CANNOT dance
- the wig people at ABC need some help
- Green Day make a Broadway musical cool
- Micheal Jackson’s kids are very WHITE (un-PC I know, but really? maybe he really didn’t bleach his skin because those children, while gorgeous, are very very white)
- Leonard Cohen’s lifetime achievement award got a mere mention at the beginning of Pink’s intro – I’m sorry, but Leonard Cohen, poet and songwriter extraordinaire deserves his own televised tribute – if nothing else one of the gazillion covers of hallelujah could have been performed – by Pink even?
- Rob Lowe is a very handsome man
- 3-D does not translate on television
- Adam Sandler just isn’t funny
- Steve Colbert, on the other hand, IS funny
- an ice cream sundae (butterscotch) would be quite delicious right now
- Taylor Swift, sadly, cannot really sing?
- it’s 11 o’clock so I should really get myself to bed – even if the Grammys aren’t over … really? how LONG is this thing anyway??
and one last thing – Rob Lowe? le sigh …