two ground-breaking studies are in the news this morning:
1. this study tells us that women are attracted to men who resemble or are like their fathers, IF they had a good realtionship with their dads or were “daddy’s girls”; and
2. this study tells us that women are more stressed than men when returning to work from maternity or parental leave.
now, where can I get some funding for a few “studies” of my own I wonder? topics currently under consideration for further and much needed research:
1. red or white – which wine is least likely to give you a hangover?
2. do fabulous clothes really help you get ahead?
3. diamonds – a girl’s best friend?
and my personal favourite
4. how much time is too much with George Clooney?